Chamber Member-2-Member Perk Card
Member Perk Cards allow you to enjoy various discounts and promotions offered by other Chamber member businesses. Every member business can receive perk cards for use by the owner(s) and employees. Owners/employees present their Perk card at participating businesses to receive the Perk! In addition to a great member benefit, offering Perk Cards to your employees is also a terrific employee benefit!
As a business, you can come up with any promotion you would like to entice other members to visit your business. For example:
- Retail Shops- offer a set % off merchandise
- Service- $10.00 off any service
- Restaurants- Free appetizer or dessert
The possibilities are endless, and this is a great time for you to be creative and market your business to others in the area. Promoting- SHOP LOCALLY!
You can join the program at any time, and you can also change your perk offering. Each month, the Chamber will include a list of the current Perk Card offerings with the monthly Chamber News. When a new business joins the promotion list, their participation will be noted in the weekly Chamber E-News.
Perk Cards run on a calendar year basis, January through December.
It's so easy to participate! Please email to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- The number of Perk Cards you need;
- A list of names of cardholders within your business;
- The Perk you would like to offer: Business name, Perk, Business Physical Address and Town, phone number and web site address. This information is compiled and published each month by the Chamber.
- Note: You do not have to offer a Perk in order to receive Perk Cards.
The Member Perk Card Program is a great way to market your product, build a local client list and promote shopping locally! If you have any questions, please contact the Chamber office at 633-2353 or by email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation!