Boothbay Lights is a celebration of signature Holiday events in the Maine mid-coast towns of Boothbay and Boothbay Harbor! The towns sparkle with thousands of lights. Lodging, shopping and dining are open with plenty of fun things to do for the whole family. The Boothbay Harbor Region is open and ready to help you make wonderful Holiday memories!
Boothbay Lights is right around the corner and although there have been changes to the events, we are looking forward to celebrating a safe and healthy, socially distanced Holiday while rejoicing in the seasons spirit.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
The Boothbay Harbor region has exactly what you need to make this year one of the best yet!
Celebrate the magic of Boothbay Lights with our signature events!
We’ve got the perfect experience to fill your holidays with magic and memories.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
November 19 – December 31
EARLY BIRD SALES
LIGHTED FIRE TRUCK PARADE
NORTH POLE EXPRESS
Weekends, December 3 – 18
Boothbay Railway Village Museum.
Thank you to our
2021 Boothbay Lights Sponsors!
2022 Schedule of Events
(Schedule subject to Change)
- November 19 – January 1 – Gardens Aglow/ Boothbay Lights
- November 19 – January 1 – Pot Buoy Tree – Visit on Pier 1 in Downtown Boothbay Harbor
- November 19- Early Bird Sale* Shop in your pajamas!
*THANKSGIVING WEEK – Pick up for East Side Waterfront Park’s holiday ornament decorating contest! *
- November 26 – Lighted Fire Truck Parade* – Cheer on your favorite!
- December 2 & 3 – Holiday Festival Boothbay Region Garden Club
- December 3 – Santa Arrives, Lighted Boat Parade, Blessings of the Fleet, Fireworks.
- December 3 & 4 – North Pole Express at the Boothbay Railway Village
- December 10 – Santa’s Story Time streamed from Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library
*Drop off ornament for East Side Waterfront Park decorating contest!*
Businesses Open During the Celebration
To view participating businesses, select from the following:
From fine art to fine chocolate, we’re your shopping destination for great holiday gifts.
There’s so much more to Boothbay cuisine than lobster, but we’ve got plenty of that too!
Stay-and-play packages available throughout the towns!
So much to do in the
Boothbay Harbor Region!