The Boothbay Harbor region has exactly what you need to make this year one of the best yet!
Celebrate the magic of Boothbay Lights with our signature events!
We’ve got the perfect experience to fill your holidays with magic and memories.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
NOV 18 – DEC 31
EARLY BIRD SALE
& PJ Party
LIGHTED FIRE TRUCK PARADE
NORTH POLE EXPRESS
Weekends, December 2 – 17
Boothbay Railway Village Museum.
Thank you to our
2022 Boothbay Lights Sponsors!
2023 Schedule of Events
(Schedule subject to Change)
More Events are being added all the time! Check back often for updates!
- November – December – Dates and details soon! Gardens Aglow
- November – December – Giant Pot Buoy Tree – Visit on Pier 1 in Downtown Boothbay Harbor – Be sure to enter our Selfie Contest!
- November 18- Saturday Early Bird Sale* Shop in your pajamas
- November 25 – Small Business Saturday – Shop small all day!
- November 25 – Lighted Fire Truck Parade* – Cheer on your favorite!
- December 1 & 2 – Holiday Festival Boothbay Region Garden Club at St. Columba’s Episcopal Church
- December 2 – Historical Society Annual Holiday Treats – Open House
- December 2 – Saturday – Santa Arrives, Lighted Boat Parade, Blessings of the Fleet, Fireworks*.
- December 2 & 3 –North Pole Express * at the Boothbay Railway Village
- December 9 & 10 – North Pole Express *at the Boothbay Railway Village
- December 15 – Gingerbread Spectacular * Opening night – at the Opera House
- December 16 – 17 – Gingerbread Spectacular *- at the Opera House
- December 16 & 17 – North Pole Express *at the Boothbay Railway Village* – Boothbay Lights Signature Event
Businesses Open During the Celebration
To view participating businesses, select from the following:
From fine art to fine chocolate, we’re your shopping destination for great holiday gifts.
There’s so much more to Boothbay cuisine than lobster, but we’ve got plenty of that too!
Stay-and-play packages available throughout the towns!
So much to do in the
Boothbay Harbor Region!