Company: Knickerbocker Group Position Title: Residential Cleaner Location: Boothbay, ME Knickerbocker Group is seeking a full-time Residential Cleaner to join our team. Qualified candidates must work efficiently and have excellent customer service skills and an energetic attitude.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30pm. Background check, driver’s license, and transportation is required.
Job responsibilities include:
· Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
· Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
· Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
· Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
· Respond to client inquiries and complaints with professionalism and patience.
· Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
· Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
· Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be committed to the Company’s mission, vision, and values.
· Interact harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of Company goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
· Provide the highest level of customer service possible.
· Follow established policies and procedures and complies with all safety requirements.
· Communicate in an open, respectful, and honest manner with everyone, inside and outside the Company.
· Communicate proactively regarding workflow, problems, suggestions, etc.
· Conform to acceptable attendance/punctuality standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
· Perform the required amount of work in a timely fashion with a minimum of errors.
· Maintain a neat personal appearance and hygiene as appropriate to the position.
Adhere strictly to confidentiality of customer, co-worker, and internal business information.
· Provide transportation to and from job sites.
Qualifications, experience and skills needed for position:
· Detail oriented and thorough.
· Highly responsible and reliable.
· Able to work cohesively as a part of a team.
· Able to read, write, speak, and understand verbal instructions.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with employee premiums paid by the Company
· Health Savings Account option
· 401K Retirement Plan with 3% employer contribution
· Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance at no expense
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Generous Parental Leave
· Continuing Education and Professional Licensing Reimbursement
As a 100% employee-owned company, we strive for balance. We value spending time with our families, being active in our communities, and celebrating all Maine has to offer. Knickerbocker Group has repeatedly been recognized as a Best Place to Work in Maine and as both Best Architect and Best Builder in Maine by Down East magazine. We like to work hard and play hard too. If you’re excited to join a team of amazing people who work together on top tier residential and commercial projects, you’ve come to the right place!
ABOUT KNICKERBOCKER GROUP
Knickerbocker Group is an employee-owned (ESOP), award-winning design-build firm offering architecture, interior design, and construction services for custom homes and commercial spaces throughout Maine. With offices in Boothbay and Portland, we are a group of inspired collaborators who are committed to craft and creativity, from design to implementation in the field. Our work is renowned for its rooted-in-Maine quality and recognized nationally. Our employee-owners are fueled by continuous learning, interdisciplinary brainstorming (e.g., designer+mason+carpenter), and passion for fine-tuning the design-build process. With 45 years of experience, we seamlessly provide the highest level of product and service to our clients.
Knickerbocker Group is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status