Boothbay Animal Hospital
Quality, caring medical/surgical treatment of animals. Patients are taken on an appointment made basis during office hours. After hour emergency care is directed to Midcoast Animal Emergency Clinic. Boothbay Animal Hospital is open from 8 AM to 6 PM M-F and 9-1 on Sat. To schedule surgery, please call in advance. If you want to see a particular Dr. check our website for individual schedules or call ahead.
- Our Waiting Room is bright and spacious, with separate sides for dogs and cats. The check out counter leads to a separate exit door, preventing unpleasant meetings in the doorway!
- Our exam rooms have a central table for cats and small dogs as well as plenty of floor space for examining larger dogs.
- Our laboratory and pharmacy are located in the center of the hospital, allowing easy access from the exam room, treatment, radiology, and surgery.
- Our surgery suite can accommodate up to 3 patients at a time, with gas anesthesia, monitoring equipment, and a separate sterile environment.
- Our treatment room has a large bank of cages so we can easily see all our patients. Three tables allow space for dental cleanings as well as minor procedures, grooming and preparing for surgery
- Our radiology room has a state of the art digital x-ray machine that allows us to image, view, adjust, save and electronically transmit radiographs.