in and around Boothbay
The Beat of Boothbay is vibrant, active and rich in maritime history and tradition. Its local flare is genuine and welcoming. Follow our blog to feel the beat of Boothbay and its people.
Meet and hear from many favorite and first-time authors from Maine Anne Hendricks Books in Boothbay, a free family-friendly literary event bringing Maine authors and book lovers together, announces it will host the 17th annual Books in Boothbay on Sept. 11, 2021 at...
There are so many places to explore and discover in our region, and we are thrilled to share them with our visitors. So we invite you to embark on a photo scavenger hunt as you Discover your Selfie in the Boothbay Region! Then, post your selfies to your instagram...
EAST BOOTHBAY, ME - Ocean Point Inn and Resort (OPI) is about to open for their 123rd season of providing lodging, dining, and hospitality to the Boothbay Region. While other properties celebrated their openings over Memorial Day weekend, OPI staff and local...
Positions now available: Food and Beverage, Guest Services, Events, Housekeeping, Grounds and Maintenance. To Apply: https://www.midcoasthospitality.com/
Part/full-time needed. Call Donna at (207) 633-5690 FMI
Have you ever been intrigued by the marvel of algae, or been interested in learning what it takes to grow, curate, and conduct research with them? The National Center for Marine Algae and Microbiota (NCMA), a discovery center within Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean...
Have you ever been intrigued by the marvel of algae, or been interested in learning what it takes to grow and conduct research with them? The newly formed Center for Algal Innovation (CAI) and the well-established National Center for Marine Algae and Microbiota...
Top Local Stories from
The Boothbay Register
- Mills announces Maine will follow updated U.S. CDC recommendations for masks indoors
- Community members raise $2.5 million for Boothbay/Boothbay Harbor CSD
- Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office: Five arrests
- Boothbay Harbor police make 3 arrests
- Stover brothers buy Conley’s Garden Center
- Motorcycle crash claims Newcastle man
- A stranger’s kindness: Boothbay’s Jameson Brooks, pen pal meet in Edgecomb
- Wiscasset’s Peregrine, partners plan Pittsfield project