St. Andrews Village is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our independent living area. If you would like a truly rewarding experience working with seniors and also work with a fun team, apply today!
Responsibilities of this 32-hr week (benefit eligible) position are to provide assistance to independent living apartment and cottage residents as well as general staff support to the Resident Services and Marketing departments. Note: The PSS certification for the position may be obtained within the first months of hire and is paid for by the Village.
· Provides daily transportation (van service) as needed
· Provides unscheduled, special transportation as arranged per client’s request (e.g. medical appointments to Brunswick or Portland)
· Provides backup to reception throughout the day as needed; lunchtime coverage
· Performs installation and monthly checks of emergency call system units.
· Provides tech support to residents (cell phone, iPad, pc, laptop)
· Enters work orders into computer system.
· Posts activity and event information in various locations in the building.
· Delivers packages, groceries, and other items to residents
· Takes residents on trips and outings using the Village mini-van or shuttle bus.
· Sets-up area for daily activities (movie, speaker, music group, etc.)
· Assists with activities such as bingo, parties, holiday gatherings, etc.
· Helps decorate for holidays and special occasions
· Performs errands for residents as needed (via Heart-to-Heart)
· Assists with set-up and take-down for special events held at the Village.
· Responsible for watering indoor and outdoor plants.
· Serves as backup to Recycle Bin oversight.
· Assists the Resident Services and Marketing departments with tasks as needed. To apply, visit https://www.careersatmainehealth.org/jobs/1676348-resident-services-coordinator-slash-pss-residential-care-services
For more information about the position, please contact Barbara Marr or Bob Drury at 207-633-0920.